Saturday, September 25, 2010

Working on a Project...

...and it'll be fun if it really works out.

In the meantime,

You know how I love watching people who are good at what they do?  I had a moment like that today.
Very unexpected.  Em and I were sitting at a stoplight, and a guy standing on the corner caught our eye.  He was standing in the pouring rain, and was holding an advertisement sign.

You know those policemen that direct traffic, and do all kinds of stunts while they are doing it?  That's what this guy was doing, and he was having a blast!  He had a huge smile on his face, earphones in his ears, and he was spinning that sign this way and that, communicating with each and every driver that went by.  It was a particularly long light for Em and me, but we were disappointed when the light turned green. 

All I know is that car dealership made a wonderful investment in giving this guy the simple task of holding a sign for them.  Not only did he hold the sign, but he connected with everyone that drove by.  I'm sure they didn't pay him enough.

No comments: