Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break


Well, this is a Spring Break I've truly needed.  Lots of reasons to be tired this year!  Handling testing for two schools is proving a little difficult, and I haven't even started grading the tests yet.  There will be close to 100 kids that will go through testing, each taking three tests.  Luckily, this year, the district is paying to have one of the tests graded through the company, but that still leaves the other two to grade, and all of the conversions that go with them.  It will be time consuming, but I really hope to be finished with them by the end of the month.

That said, I'm enjoying my time off.  Me and three of the kids are home, and we're just chilling.  Slowing down and enjoying the awesome weather going on outside!  A little bit of rain, cool enough to need a long sleeve shirt, but warm enough to open the windows.  It's nice.

I've decided to do a bit of decluttering.  I bought some tubs and I'm moving through the closets and storage areas and tossing what I can, storing what I can, and getting rid of what I can. We will have be in this house three years this July.  It's time! ha!

Enjoy the Spring.  It's the only one we get this year!




No comments: