Sunday, October 04, 2009

New Territory

Timo has a girlfriend. This one has lasted more than a week, and he's making it to her tennis matches (as she is making it to his baseball games) so it seems a bit more serious than previous girls. We're breaking new ground in our house.

I like her, though. She's got a life of her own, and does her own thing, while at the same time makes time for Timothy. He does the same. Their life doesn't completely revolve around each other. At 16, that's a good thing.

She seems to know him well, though. She bought him a Dunder Mifflin mug and t-shirt. ;)

We'll see where this all leads. As a mom, though, it's a little perplexing. I don't want to get to know her too well. If they break up, I'll miss her! So right now it means watching things unfold, getting to know her a little at a time.

I have to say, I love our little family and where we are right now. Life is good and I'm pretty content. The "angels" are growing up!

No comments: