Sunday, September 20, 2009

Think Bad of Me If You Will....



But I am a Survivor Addict. I don't know what it is, except that there's this sociological aspect to the game that I love. You're throwing 20 strangers together for 39 days, and they have to survive in rugged terrain, all while jockeying for a final position at the end of the game.

I lost interest for a couple of years. It seems that it was a bit too predictable. But last year sucked me back in with the whole Dragon Slayer bit, and it looks like I'm going to be sucked back in again this year. Manipulation and backstabbing is expected each year, but this time it's a contestant that throws things a bit. He's more than manipulative and backstabbing. He's mean and conniving! It will be interesting to watch and see how long it takes for everyone to realize what he's up to.

As much as I yell and scream at the TV when contestants fail to vote off the obvious troublemaker week after week, I have to say that if I were there, I would probably be one of them. I, too, tend to take people at face value and try to believe what they tell me, though age and experience has made me a little wiser. I do like the police woman. She's on to the bad guy right off the bat. I'd love to see the good prevail!

My vote: Police woman. We'll see how it turns out!

No comments: