Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Project Green from Around Town


The green picnic tables that seem to get repainted every community service day by the middle schoolers.

The Dr. Seuss trees at school. I love these trees.

Green Pumpkin Juice. Ingredients: water, green pumpkin, sucrose.
This can has been sitting on my desk for about a month because I didn't know what to do with it. Now it has a purpose: a subject for Project Green.

The recycling bins on the playground. Something unique to Taiwan, I think.

9 comments:

Christy Amular said...

I love all your various green shots!Well done stacy!

Melli said...

Beautiful! That avenue at school is REALLY beautiful! I like those trees too! All of your ideas for green are great!

Karen Coutu said...

I love the angle in which you captured the picnic table. The shapes of the trees are a lot of fun too! Nice photos!!

Leigh Anne said...

Great job Stacy!! Love all of your pictures. These projects are fun, aren't they? I'm having a blast looking through all of my pictures to see if they fit the theme. If I had time, I would go out & take some shots to submit, but it seems like I would need more hours in my day to do that right now!
Love ya!

Jeanne Damoff said...

Nice work!

I just read through the list of blogs you read, and I know several of those people. I'm always amazed at how small the world really is! :)

Carletta said...

Love the "Dr.Seuss" trees - too funny!

My last green is up - can hardly wait till the new project comes along.

Anonymous said...

y'know TAS put their initials on the non-recyclable trash bin?


i found that kinda funny, what with them being our rivals and all...

timtim said...

Great green shots. Like the beverage can - whatever it may be!

timtim said...

okay, so I read the can. Green pumpkin juice? Uh, okay...