Thursday, April 05, 2007

Writing

Well, I haven't been writing here much, have I? I need to refocus my attention to these two blogs. I have discovered a whole world of writers, and it's been so fun. All I can say is that I'm finding out how LITTLE I know of the writing world. It has been a challenge, though (try writing a prompt with exactly 100 words!), and a welcome one. And the world of writers is so encouraging. It's not competitive, like I thought it would be. Maybe writers are teachers at heart, and enjoy helping others. I don't know. I just know it's a whole new, fascinating and enjoyable world. :)

So back to writing on my blogs. I'll try not to neglect. This has been a fun outlet, and I've been able to get to know some pretty interesting people...most of whom have helped me in the other venue. So thanks!

I have a few stories floating in my head for this blog, and a few updates on the other blog, so keep checking. :)

Blessings!

No comments: